Welcome to Papa Bear’s River Cabin!
Papa Bear’s River Cabin is located along the Shenandoah River. This private rental cabin offers the guest a quiet and secluded place to enjoy their Shenandoah Valley Vacation.
- Many tourists find our Shenandoah Valley to be a very popular vacation spot due to its seclusion and natural beauty.
- The Shenandoah Valley is surrounded by Blue Ridge Mountains and the entrance to Shenandoah National Park is just a short drive from our rental cabin.
- The Blue Ridge Mountains and the Shenandoah River make for breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets. A photographers dream place !
- Here at Papa Bear’s River Cabin you can gaze at the stars, fish from our riverfront property hike along the property or just relax in our hot tub.
Papa Bear’s Riverfront log cabin rental property was carefully custom hand-crafted by its owners who operate a local saw mill in Shenandoah, Virginia. This cabin is located just South of Luray & Stanley, Virginia. It is only minutes from the magnificent Luray Caverns and a short drive to Shenandoah National Park
- The vacation rental cabin, located in Page County, Virginia, has three bedrooms, two full baths and sleeps eight people.
- Papa Bear’s River vacation cabin has an open two story great room with a beautiful gas log fireplace.
- There is also a 6 person hot tub to relax in while watching and listening to the soothing sounds of nature.
Papa Bear’s Cabin would like to extend a warm welcome to you and hopes you will consider a stay in his cabin real soon.